Red Cherokee River will create a better future through national leadership in environmental and energy solutions.
We care for our world. Through innovation, science, knowledge and experience we help our clients, communities and governments ensure responsible and sustainable development of our resources, while demanding safety, enhancing efficiency and minimizing the environmental impact.
We do what we say we will do and always take responsibility for our actions. We are trusted because we take responsibility for our actions and are accountable to our customers, our clients and each other.
Our name is a reflection of our earth through to its core. The name Red Cherokee River “WATER, the way to LIFE,” comes from our heritage and commitment of helping sustain life; without water you have no life. Together they signify a dynamic brand, one committed to sustaining the life, health and energy of our nation.
Red Cherokee River is well equipped to handle the growing needs of the industry and will continue to grow and deploy state of the art equipment into the market throughout the years to come.
Our Company Vision
At Red Cherokee River, we believe in helping our customers succeed by satisfying their Oilfield supply needs. We understand that to earn our clients business, we must listen to them, anticipate their challenges, and act to create value in their eyes. We want to be recognized for our integrity, passion for customer service, and unwavering desire to help our clients succeed.
Keep It Short and Simple
We embrace clarity and simplicity. We focus on what matters. We separate ourselves from others by “doing what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it” with proficiency.
Distinguishing features include:
- Multiple truck hook-ups expedite water delivery
- Gradual pipe bends to minimize friction
- Multiple security cameras throughout the facility
- Overhead catwalks provide tank access
- The use of Caliche rock to keep the facility clean
- Office pod with electronic keypad to capture truck company/driver ID information
- Berm around the facility to contain potential leakage
- Black steel tanks to maximize water/oil separation and minimize risk of lightning strikes
- Proprietary technology in the gun barrel tanks to maximize oil recovery
- Full-time on-site maintenance
- High speed pumps to expedite water delivery (trucks can be emptied in as little as 15-20 minutes, as opposed to 45 minutes at some competitor facilities)
- Inclined receiving stations to maximize oil recovery
If you are in need of a disposal location, tank cleaning, recycled saltwater to frac with whether you’re using SLICK WATER FRAC or GEL/CROSSLINK water, or a producer wanting to discuss a more integrated solution for rapidly expanding disposal needs, please contact Lenon Williams at 405.204.0969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.